Project Manager – Earthworks and Remediation
Location – Covering the West Midlands
Salary – £ 55,000 – £65,000
My client is a market leader in the design and implementation of ground and water remediation solutions. They offer a full range of environmental services including full project design, execution and warranty for the remediation of contaminated land. They have the capability to treat hydrocarbon and heavy metal contamination offer ground stabilisation along with fixed soil and waste treatment facilities among others.
Their order book is full, and they are looking forward to another good year with £14 million worth of projects all ready to start and a projected turnover this year of £26 million.
Due to their ever-increasing order book and their firm status as a leader and innovator in the sector they require a Project Manager to manage projects in the West Midlands
The purpose of this role is to manage and oversee all projects by liaising with the contracts managers and site managers daily.
• Manage projects in line with the contract programme.
• Complete projects to agreed budget.
• Complete projects to the agreed specification and quality.
• Complete projects incident free.
• Have an input into any value engineering of the project prior to commencement.
• Ensure efficient use of plant
• Coordinate with all departments to ensure resources are used effectively.
• Ensure all site paperwork and reports are completed and reports are completed and issued in a timely manner.
Before a project starts
• Confirmation that a pre-start meeting has taken place and all prestart issues assigned to a party have been actioned.
• Ensure the contract programme has been issued to the site manager and is understood.
• Check and understand the budget from evaluation.
• Confirm the site-specific health and safety documentation has been issued.
• Produce a site-specific operation brief for review by the senior management team.
• Ensure plant and labour is organised prior to commencing on site.
Prepare a weekly project report in conjunction with the site manager to include:
• Confirmation of actions completed from the prestart meeting.
• Program update and deviations report.
• Health and safety audits.
• Accident reports.
• Damage reports.
• Reports on any extra works.
• Weekly cost reports.
• Weekly labour movement plan.
• ITP’s and handovers.
• Monitor and arrange for plant to be met.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience within a project management role. Have a good understanding of remediation and large-scale earthworks.
Minimum qualifications required
• CSCS card
The company seeks to provide staff with flexible and challenging career opportunities with a highly competitive remuneration package which will be offered for the above role, along with a living away allowance, pension, health care, and company vehicle.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact SEDR Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.