Project Manager – Specialist Carpentry Contractor – London
About my client: SSA are working with a leading contractor who specialise in all aspects of carpentry and joinery, in all markets – from residential to historic buildings. This contractor is based in London are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Do you have project management experience within a Fit-out environment? Do you have a good knowledge of joinery / carpentry?
This company specialise in high end carpentry, joinery and fit out. They work on a diverse range of project from domestic work to multi million pound commercial refurbishments. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their projects and work with a number of prestigious clients.
About The Role: In this role you will be site based carrying out full project management. You will be the main point of contact for clients, contractors and senior management. You will create a programme for each project to make sure everything runs on time and on budget. Continuous training is available to keep your skills up to date and facilitate long term progression.
* The ideal candidate will have a carpentry or joinery background and have experience of project management.
* On site project management
* Liaising with clients/ sub-contractors and senior management
* Creating and implementing project programmes
* Ensure projects are on time and on budget
Abut The Person:
* Carpentry/ joinery background
* Fit-out Project management experience
* CSCS card
* Problem solver
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.