Project Manager – Workplace Interiors
Principal Commercial Office Design & Build Contractor
£35,000 – £40,000 plus generous benefits package
re:Work are supporting a leading and multi-award-winning construction contractor that specialise in design & build projects for commercial interiors.
The business now have an opportunity for a Project Manager with ideally 2-5 years experience to join the business. The Project Manager will be to work with existing clients to establish a brief of project requirements, liaise with Pre-Contracts and Design team to develop the brief into a fully designed and costed project, then deliver the works within the defined cost and programme schedule.
Projects will vary in size and complexity, but are generally small-works projects up to £250,000 and involve small construction works and ad-hoc interiors projects, including moves and relocations, reconfigurations of space, layout changes and redecorations, refurbishments of workspaces, meeting rooms, tea points, breakout areas etc.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the Project Manager will have responsibility for:
* The operational management and performance of the project(s).
* Ensuring works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards expected by the client in a professional and ethical manner.
* Adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards.
* Ensure project / contract risks are clearly identified and controlled.
* Ensure that all works including those of suppliers and subcontractors are supervised and coordinated to deliver on safety, quality, programme and environmental objectives.
* Ensure that the works are undertaken in accordance with all Health, Safety & Environmental legislation, policies and procedures.
* Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
* Ensure site inductions are carried out.
* Make efficient use of standard IT packages to efficiently manage own time.
* Understand contract objectives and communicate to site teams.
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 plus a generous benefits package, with plenty of scopre for professional development and career progresison opportunities.
Applications welcome from professionals with experience as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Pre-Contracts Coordinator, Construction Manager, Assistant Construction Manager, Small Works Manager, Interior Designer, Aftercare Project Manager, Client Services Manager, Building Fabric Manager etc
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.