The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the production manager and our project team with project documentation and control, budget control, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks to completion of any project.
• Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
• Assist with site surveys.
• Manage the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
• Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
• Select material and equipment to meet specifications.
• Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
• Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
• Responsible for RFI and submittal process
• Assist site team with Vendor / Contractor management on site.
• Liaise and work with QA/QC to ensure that all projects you are involved with are carried out in accordance with specifications and meet the Companys Quality standards.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety
and time constraints.
• Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
• Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
• Manage multiple projects at one time and prioritise as required.
Project Engineer Requirements:
• Mechanical Engineering qualification or 5 years experience in project engineer role.
• Mechanical or Fabrication experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people and tasks.
• Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail, ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people and tasks.
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
• A "can do" and proactive attitude to solving challenges.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
• 1 – 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
• Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are considering a career change and want join a young and energetic engineering company, please send your CV to [email protected] or call Noelle on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.