Aylin White have been instructed by a forward-thinking Major Residential Developer that concentrates on creating quality spaces to live in that encourage sociable and safe living.
This multi-award-winning Developer have a strong reputation in the market and drive a focus on communities, they have invested millions into local infrastructure and look to reconnect places that have been closed to the public.
They specialise in delivering multiple high profile residential / mixed-use scheme in and around London. They work on multi-million-pound projects and are award winning within the industry.
They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor with stabled background working for a Main Contractor or Developer to join them on one of the largest regeneration schemes in Europe with over £500 million build cost based in South East London. This is opportunity is for someone who is looking for a long-term career, and in return will get an attractive salary / package exceptional training, development opportunities and be afforded responsibilities once you prove yourself.
Roles / Responsibilities
* Sufficient in procurement, raising enquiries and running through order pacing
* Ability to manage Assistant / Trainee Quantity Surveyors
* Budget preparation, working with an estimator’s in preparing comprehensive budget for projects and agree tender costs and actual costs.
* Participate with a commercial focus in design reviews, design development, buildability exercises and risk reviews.
* Keeping and providing when request cost metrics specific for the development.
* Provide a detailed cost budget and share with Site Managers at the appropriate time.
* Report on savings and excesses against budget costs to the Director.
* Preparing reports and correspondence as required.
* Team Working, Customer Focus, Time Management and Leadership.
* Delivery of budgeted profit margins.
* Running multiple projects.
* Work closely with the Head of Commercial.
* In depth understanding of the contract.
The ideal candidate
* Residential background this can be from a developer or a main contractor.
* Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment.
* 5 or more years’ experience as a quantity surveyor in high rise residential and mixed-use construction/development.
* Experience with working on different packages and running a small team of surveyors.
* Worked on multiple unit projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to be very eager to learn and develop your career with a market leader.
My client employs people for the long term, and they are looking for a committed individual who strives to deliver the highest quality of work and is both positive and conscientious.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level and work within a market leader.
To apply or for a confidential conversation please contact Chris Bennett by replying to this advert
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.