Proejct Quantity Surveyor – East London – Residential
One of London’s busiest and rapidly growing developers due to their continious expansion are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They pay great attention to their established training and development programs, hence have an excellent retention ratio within the business that has allowed them to grow and become true leaders in their sector.
Whether you are an Assistant QS and ready for a for a step up or you are already an established Project Quantity Surveyor but looking to join a bigger company that will allow you more structured approach and opportunity to work on some of the most exciting residential new build developments in London look no further and apply below. Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager your duties will include;
* Assisting with procurement of local subcontractors.
* Managing and reviewing cost report on a weekly basis.
* Ensuring production team stay on point with budget
* Manage and control commercial expectations especially with rising inflation.
* Liaising with procurement team to ensure costings are in line with expected costings.
* Managing on-site labour and day to day running costs.
* Negotiating with new and existing supply chain
* Working closely with project construction team to ensure everyone is on same page with commercial conditions as the projects proceeds
* Minimal 2-3 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor preferably workign for a civils firm / contractor
* Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying.
* Team player and confident negotiator
To apply for this opportunity please apply to the link below or contact Karina on the details provided
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.