Project/Setting Out Engineer
£25,000-£35,000 + Package
My client, a Civil Engineering company based in Devon are looking to recruit a project/setting out engineer to cover projects in Devon and various areas across the UK.
* Construction management and delivery of Civil Engineering projects for projects across the UK, ensuring the smooth running of projects
* Have input on all stages of projects from pre-tender through to completion and delivery.
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Manage budgets and resources
* Schedule material and equipment purchases/deliveries
* Produce engineering drawings and sketches
* Produce calculations and analysis
* Supervise construction works
* Write up reports and plans & produce financial and progress reports
* Site duties such as levelling/setting out
* Keep record of site activities/diary of events and photographic records
* Liaise with external agencies and build professional relationships with clients & site personnel etc.
* Ensure all projects adhere to legislation and safety requirements
* Must be familiar with currently used contract formats (such as NEC3)
* CSCS card
* HNC/D or degree qualified at minimum
* Company van or car allowance with a fuel card or mileage allowance
* Computer or phone
* Paid accommodation when working away and £15-£20 per night working away allowance
* AXA Health Care (after 3 months) & Pension
* Discretionary Christmas bonus
* Extensive training and optional enrolment on ICE Chartership Programme
This job role would be perfect for a new graduate or someone with circa 5 years’ experience in a project engineer role.
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed. Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth, Southampton & Gloucestershire) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.