The Construction Collective
The Construction Collective Ltd are a Domestic construction contractor operating in North London & Hertfordshire.
An opportunity to join as part of the property maintenance team in general reactive maintenance and repair works to residential properties across North London & Hertfordshire.
Due to expansion, growth, and a strong order book, we are currently looking for experienced Property Maintenance specialists (with plumbing experience) to join the team on a long-term sub-contract basis.
Please note, this position is demanding and fast paced which requires applicants to work to tight deadlines, work on their own initiative and be good at problem solving, whilst maintaining professionalism and high-quality work at all times.
- General Property Maintenance + Plumbing (skills preferred include- painting / decorating /carpentry/general building works/ plumbing)
- Working alone on both occupied and unoccupied residential homes (unsupervised)
- Allocated jobs from Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm (out of hour call-outs also available)
- Meeting and speaking with customers on a daily basis – good communication skills are essential
- Liaising with managers to report back on what works are required to be carried out.
- Own vehicle and tools are preferred
- Skilled/experienced in property maintenance works (2+ years preferred)
- Immediate starts – long term contract work available
- Reliable and professional
- Self-driven and have a good eye for detail
- Fuel Card
- Premium rates for out of hour call-outs
Expected start date: 10/06/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £160.00-£190.00 per day
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.