Public Health Engineer – Solihull – Salary Circa £40,000
Want to work with a growing and well-established Engineering Consultancy in the West Midlands?
Seeking responsibility, more career progression, and a varied role?
For more information on this vacancy, please get in touch with Jevon Astley-Jones on the numbers provided on our website!
About the company?
This Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Solihull team with a new Public Health Engineer – someone who can work independently on their own projects as well as with a team on larger schemes. Their growing division has enjoyed a lot of success over the last years, regardless of the lockdowns, and are now looking bring in new members to the team.
They have 8 offices around the UK and are known as one of the best in the sector. Working in all areas of Building Services, including Sustainability, BIM and acoustics, this consultancy is in a phase of growth due to the range and number of projects they have recently secured.
Using all the latest technologies you will be equipped with all the tools you need to successfully complete your job. You will be reporting to the Associates and working alongside several different building services / Public Health engineers. With flexible working from home and in the office, if the projects are done, everyone is a winner!
They are a sociable team in the Solihull office and love spending time together on office nights out and seasonal meets – due to covid, they have obviously had to adapt and look forward to getting back together when possible.
This company are looking for individuals with a couple of years’ experiences as well as the understanding of software packages Revit, AutoCAD and hevacomp. IES would be a huge advantage.
If you are looking for a position where you can progress, work with a flourishing business, and enjoy your engineering, this is the role for you!
What is required from the successful Public Health Engineer?
* A building services background with experience in Public Health Design.
* Able to use relevant software packages such as Revit and AutoCAD.
* Building Services or Architectural Engineering specific degree.
* Confident and versatile Engineer able to work relatively independently with minimal supervision.
* The desire to grow as an Engineer and develop your career.
What can they offer the successful Public Health Engineer?
* An exciting, sociable, and growing working environment.
* A competitive starting salary and regular reviews.
* Agile working where you dictate your own calendar.
* The chance to develop your career with the building services design sector in terms of progression and accreditations.
* The ability to work on a huge range of projects both locally and national.
How to Apply?
For more information on this Public Health Engineer vacancy, please give Jevon Astley-Jones a call. Numbers can be found on our website. Alternatively apply through this site. KNKRBS200
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.