Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a Quality Operative to join our Client in Ellistown on a temporary to permanent basis to work within their Quality Department.
Our Client is the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete solutions and due to expansion it’s never been a better time to join their friendly team. With on-going growth plans and scope for future progression this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Quality Control Operative Job Details & Benefits;
* £10-£11 per hour dependant on experience
* Weekly bonus is paid after 12 weeks
* Day shift to start, moving onto afternoons when trained
* 40 hours standard pay per week & time and a half for after 40 hours
* Paid breaks!
* 29 days holiday per year
* Opportunities to train and progress
* No bank holiday working
* Workwear/PPE provided + free laundry service (when perm)
* Company pension scheme
* Referral scheme
* Permanent role after 12 weeks
* Excellent subsidised canteen facility serving hot food
* Free parking
* Shower facilities available
Quality Control Operative Job details;
* Using an ipad to select the product and input information
* Measuring the diameter & height of products using a tape measure
* Quality checking the product & raising any issues
* Ensuring that the product is the correct size & the Company information is printed accurately
Quality Control Operative Person Specification;
* Previous experience within a quality role is preferred although not essential as full training will be given
* Ability to use an ipad
* Must be physically fit as the role involves a lot of walking
* A good eye for detail
If you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.