Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum (negotiated on experience)
Hours: 08:00 – 17:30 – Monday – Friday
* Be able to work in a team of Quantity Surveyors alongside Project Managers
* Undertake and manage a range of pre and post contract quantity surveying duties such as:
* Cost Planning & Estimating
* BOQ Production
* Feasibility Studies
* Tender and contract documentation production
* Pre and Post Contract management
* Contract management and assist in any claims that arise.
* Management of contractors on site ensuring works are undergone efficiently.
* Sub-Contract Payments
* Client Valuations
* Monthly Reporting
* Final Account Agreements
* Attend Site and client meetings where required.
* Act professionally at all times as the face of the company and assist in business growth where possible.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Experience as an Assistant / Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or consultancy
* Excellent communication skills & good presentation and client skills
* Good IT skills – particularly Excel
* Knowledge of Construction Contracts – JCT/NEC etc
* Degree qualified
* Willingness to undergo APC or be on route / chartered already
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.