We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team based at our Project sites across the UK
You will be confident managing costs and values for several projects at any given time within an M&E environment.
* Liaison with Project Managers, Lead Engineer, Pre-Construction Manager and Project Managers during the life cycle of the project to measure and value the works undertaken.
* Ensure focus on all matters required to achieve objectives and key performance indicators (cost/quality/time/cash) through the procurement and management of contractors and suppliers to achieve best value to a project whilst always protecting the business contractually and providing accurate financial forecasting.
* Maintain all necessary records and ensure systems are kept in accordance with procedures.
* Prepare Applications for Payments and submit to clients.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction or Engineering
* Knowledge of and experience of contracts such as JCT, NEC is desirable
* Proficient IT skills including competence in MS Project, Excel and Word and CAD
* Proven ability to deliver an effective Quantity Surveyor within M&E environment
* Strong communication, analytical, negotiating and influencing skills
* Experience of working in the High-Tech within either Electrical or Mechanical projects is advantageous
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.