Unitised Curtain Wall – Quantity Surveyor – Construction – London – Sub Contractor – Outside IR35.
* A superb opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a large new build project.
* Working for a medium size sub contractor.
* In particular working on unitised curtain wall packages.
* Responsibilities include; procuring sub contractors, managing sub contractors, measuring, variations, working on cost valuation reports, application for payment and contract administration.
* Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
* This is site based when necessary and home based as appropriate.
* The position has been categorised as outside IR35 which means you will be required to be running own your business and hold the necessary insurances etc.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
* Experience working for a unitised curtain wall sub-contractor.
* Experience running a multimillion pound packages on your own.
* Know how to make an application for payment, manage sub contractors, measure, maximise variations and forecast costs.
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
* Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
* Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
The candidate must have some recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor working for a sub-contractors.
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards.
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor role, please click the 'Apply' button below or call (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.