Our clients, one of the leading facade companies in the UK are looking for a Quantity Surveyor
You must have had experience working for a facades / cladding specialist
Overall purpose of role
* Work closely with construction and project management to manage and monitor the commercial aspects of delivery of assigned contracts to budget.
* Liaise with finance, procurement and estimating as required.
* Management and monitoring of assigned project plan, associated budget, costs and contract terms, with senior surveyor as appropriate.
* Liaison with senior project manager.
* Liaison with financial controller, procurement manager and estimator.
* Valuation of works and collation of associated documentation for CVR, cash flow forecast and sales forecast.
* Discussion with client and counter-signing of documentation.
* Monitor and manage orders, deliveries and invoicing of materials
* Monitor and manage sub-contractor orders, approvals and payments
* Manage valuations and associated documentation
* Ensure familiarity with budget from Estimating department
* Ensure Project Probe is updated with relevant information
* Provide information to enable updating of sales forecast, cash flow forecast and CVR
* Attend site meetings as required
* Manage own workload and priorities
· Competencies Role-specific:
* Technical – qualified, or nearing completion of, eg AIOB, FIOB, RICS or Degree in surveying and experienced senior / managing surveyor within construction industry.
* CSCS card – visitor’s card or as required by client
* Programme and project management – working knowledge of GANTT charts including interpretation of requirements and tracking of financial information.
* CRB/Disclosure checked as required for specific sites e.g. schools.
* Intermediate user MS Excel.
* Competent user MS Word, Microsoft Outlook email and calendars.
* Working knowledge of MS Project.
Excellent package including 41 days holiday inc bank hols, all expenses and door to door travel paid for, private medical care and more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.