My Client an evergrowing main contractor are looking to expand their commercial team as they have won a large stream of work in the commercial sector.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years post graduate experience in a Quantity Surveying or Assistant Quantity Surveying Role.
To provide quantity surveying support to the construction team, obtaining tenders, budgeting, managing projects, liaising with clients and suppliers.
1. To maintain a high level of commercial awareness, communication and to work within a small team to deliver excellent customer service.
2. To be able to work under pressure, be commercially aware and be confident in liaising with clients and suppliers, be organized and able to manage projects with support from the Lead QS.
3. Ensure that projects stay within budget and maximize the profit margin.
1. To be a key part of the site team carrying out the Quantity Surveying role including but not limited to:-
1. Preparing contract documents.
2. Procurement of Subcontract and Supply packages.
3. Assess applications and make payments.
4. Measure from drawings to produce bills of quantities (builders quants) and schedule materials.
5. Client liaison including regular meetings.
6. Produce the Contractors Monthly Report.
7. Calculate variations and submission.
8. Submitting monthly Cost/Value Reconciliations
10. Continuous Professional Development opportunities will be offered to maintain and further your credentials.
Continuous Professional Development opportunities will be offered to maintain and further your credentials
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.