I am currently looking to recruit an experienced, Quantity Surveyor for a contractor based in Glasgow.
This contractor cover a variety projects across various sectors including:
I am looking to speak to experienced Quantity Surveyors who ideally come from a main contracting background but sub-contracting surveying Candidates will be considered for this role. Surveyors will be working on multiple projects across the Central Belt and working on projects valuding up to £1M.
The Quantity Surveyors role will include but won’t be limited to:
* Review of tender documentation/contract conditions/insurances
* Take off’s
* Setting internal targets/cost projections
* Preparing monthly cost reports/management figures for the Commercial Manager
* Review of sub-contractor’s tenders, negotiation/procurement of work packages
* Management of sub-contractor’s accounts/payments
* Monthly valuations and payment applications
* Liaison with clients/internal teams
To have a discreet discussion regarding this & other opportunities that I am currently recruiting for, please email an updated CV to the below email address or call Steph on the number below for more information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.