A main contractor with offices across the country, who operate on civils, groundworks, utilities and general construction projects across the UK are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with groundworks/civils experience to work on major projects in the Midlands valued over £15m
If you are successful in your application, the Quantity Surveyor will become an integral member of dynamic and ambitious team who have been trading for almost a century, and have founded new divisions across their group that specialise in a variety of areas.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for my client if you have experience with civils and groundworks projects whilst working for a main contractor.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
* You must have UK experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor
* You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
* Ideally you should have experience working on groundworks/civils projects
* Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within residential, education, student accommodation or mixed-use sectors
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
* Up to £65,000 salary
* Car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.