Up to £75,000 per annum
* To carry out COST CONTROL PROJECT MANAGEMENT for the development of schemes ranging from Multiple residential housing schemes, commercial development portal frames, Retail and healthcare building. Modernisation programmes.
The applicant will have minimum of 10 years’ experience in Construction estimating, Quantity surveying and cost management of construction schemes and have in-depth working knowledge in control of the type of Construction methods and technical specifications for the works described.
1. JCT Contracts
2. Drafting materials /contractor Bill of quantities and take offs.
3. Issuing Subcontractor Tender and orders.
4. Undertaking client and contractor valuations and evaluations of variations.
5. Working to plans and a technical knowledge of all construction practices within the scope of works.
A full driving licence, experience in Excel and word. Emails
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.