Quantity Surveyor – Berkshire
This highly creditable, nationwide housebuilder, who successfully deliver 5-star new homes and communities, are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team in Berkshire.
The Quantity Surveyor’s role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a 130 units scheme. The site is traditional build, masonry, low rise schemes across the heart of Berkshire.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a division who are continually acquiring sites for this year/next year’s pipeline of work.
The Quantity Surveyor will predominantly be office based with weekly/fortnightly trips to site.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Head of Commercial is looking for the Quantity Surveyor to be experienced at their level, forward thinking and will go above and beyond to make a difference to the division. He could consider an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor also for this role.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be/have:
* Traditional build experience
* House building background (multiple units) for a well-known home counties house builder
* Minimum 4 years’ experience within the role
* Loyalty to employers (no jumps from role to role)
* Must be ready to start running a site if already have not
In Return for the Quantity Surveyor?
* Car/Car allowance (£4,000)
* Fuel card (£3,000)
* Private health
* 26 days holiday increasing with service
* Great career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Project Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Samuel James.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.