* Our client undertake partial or turnkey projects including ground/civil engineering works, steel frames and access metalwork, cladding, masonry, joinery, full fit out and finishing trades both on new build and refurbishment projects
* They regularly undertake structural and architectural design as part of their service
* They pride themselves on repeat business from their longstanding clients and continued close working relationships with their supply chain
* They are now looking to expand our growing team, and looking to recruit a qualified QS to join our experienced and well-established team
* Full cost control of projects, management of contracts including project variations, production of applications for payment / invoicing and final account resolutions
* The management and control of financial matters for live site projects and from time to time tendering for new projects including the procurement and management of materials and plant suppliers along with subcontractors and labour only operatives
Qualifications and experience
* To be a successful Quantity Surveyor within this role, you will have 2-4 years Project QS experience, able to take commercial lead on a variety of projects, with a proven track record on profitable projects as well as being commercially aware
* First Aid Certificate
* CSCS – Manager card
How to Apply?
* If you're interested please call Emma Twigg on (phone number removed), e-mail Emma on [email protected] or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: (url removed)
This can be viewed at: (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.