Who you’ll be working for:
A leading tier 1 main contractor within their civils business
The people you’ll be working with:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will closely with a team of commercial staff
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
You will manage a portfolio of capital projects within a framework agreement for a key water sector client.
In order to fulfill this you will be required to:
* Project administration using NEC3 or NEC4 suite of contracts
* Manage and administer the sub-contractor set up and subsequent accounts while maintaining good working relationships
* Manage the budgets and profitability of the projects
* Prepare reports; cashflow, monthly reports and final accounts
* Work with operations to provide commercial advice and manage risk
This role would suit someone with:
* A BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Experience in civil engineering of water infrastructure projects, or tier 1 contracting experience
* Experience of earned value analysis
* Good IT literacy skills
What’s in it for you?
* Opportunity to join a business with a strong order book
* Competitive pay and benefits
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.