We are looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join our clients growing team in Uddingston.
They are a specialist provider of electrical engineering solutions. Providing the entire spectrum of electrical services and can be relied upon to deliver a safe, timely and high quality service regardless of the size or complexity of the job.
You will be required to:
* Work with both the architect and/or the client to prepare contract administration papers, including bill of quantity.
* Conduct a cost-benefit analysis for project reconstruction and construction issues.
* Assist in determining a client’s needs and conduct feasibility studies
* Carry out risk management, performance management, as well as controlling costs.
* Assist in the creation of a procurement plan
* Identify, assess, and improve commercial mitigation plans
* Prepare and evaluate tender costings
* Assign tasks to subcontractors.
* Assist with contractual statements.
* Compile comprehensive progress reports after analyzing the results.
* Determine the worth of completed work and make payment arrangements
* Maintain a working knowledge of the various construction contracts currently being used.
* Be aware of the consequences of health and safety legislation.
Offering a very competitive salary and package including car allowance, pension and holiday contributions.
If you are keen to apply for this position please forward your CV and a member of the team will be in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.