Exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable team of construction consultants based close to Sevenoaks, Kent. The opening has come as result of steady growth and a strong pipeline of projects with their public sector clients and it’s a role they are looking to fill ASAP.
As a business they have over 25 years in the UK Construction Sector which has led to developing strong relationships with and framework agreements with Local Authorities, housing Associations which results in over 1000 units handed over a year.
The Quantity Surveyor role:
This Quantity Surveyor role will be office within a friendly commercial team and based with site visits when required. You will be working on social housing new builds, regeneration and asset remediation working alongside and overseeing contractors.
Working closely with the Director on a day-to-day basis but with the autonomy manage your own time and client relationships reporting back when needs be.
Criteria for the Quantity Surveyor:
* Degree qualified
* Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
* Main Contractor background
* A mixture of new build and refurb experience is preferable
* The Quantity Surveyor should have residential experience
* If the Quantity Surveyor has HA/Public sector experience that’s ideal
* Experience as Quantity Surveyor from conception to completion on a project
* Strong on JCT form of contract
* Strong skills of communication / client facing
* Full UK Drivers License
What’s on offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor?
* £50,000 – £60,000
* Competitive package
* Professional memberships paid for
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.