Fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable fit out and refurbishment contractor who work on medium sized projects within the health, education, leisure and commercial sectors across the local area
Due to a very busy period now and for the foreseeable future our client have a requirement for an additional Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team.
Assist the commercial team with the development and Implementation of all pre and post contract strategies, commercial functions, contract reporting on delegated projects and work packages.
* You will be required to make quality decisions and understanding the importance of good commercial management and maximising opportunities
* Understanding strategies
* Contributing to relevant project procurement strategies
* Maximising project cash/value by effective management of subcontracts throughout the development
* Assisting with the production of relevant subcontract and main contract contractual records
* Assist with the monthly payment & certification process
* Carry out site visits as and when required to record progress of works on site
* Assist with external valuations
* Administration of contract records
* Assist in the preparation of subcontract and material orders
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Good interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Effective planning and organisation skills
* Ability to use/understand financial reports and final accounts
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.