Our long term Client is looking for an experienced QS to work in the South Coast area – Bournemouth to Portsmouth. This role is initially working from home and on-site and will also include visits to the Head Office in Kent on a monthly basis.
You will have lots of experience within this role and be able to demostrate a high level of achievement working remotely. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to continue their QS Career within a growing Principal Contractor in the Re-Cladding Sector. Ass QS Positions also available in North and South London. QS needed in London also
Work closely with construction and project management to manage and monitor the commercial aspects of delivery of assigned contracts to budget.
* Liaise with senior surveyor in order to ensure delivery of budget and financial information.
* Liaise with finance, procurement and estimating as required.
* Management and monitoring of assigned project plan, associated budget, costs and contract terms, with senior surveyor as appropriate.
* Liaison with senior surveyor and senior project manager.
* Liaison with financial controller, procurement manager and estimator.
* Valuation of works and collation of associated documentation for CVR, cash flow forecast and sales forecast.
* Discussion with client and counter-signing of documentation.
QS Key tasks
* Monitor and manage orders, deliveries and invoicing of materials
* Monitor and manage sub-contractor orders, approvals and payments
* Manage valuations and associated documentation
* Ensure familiarity with budget from Estimating department
* Ensure Project Probe is updated with relevant information
* Provide information to enable updating of sales forecast, cash flow forecast and CVR
* Attend site meetings as required
* Manage own workload and priorities
* Technical – qualified, or nearing completion of, eg AIOB, FIOB, RICS or Degree in surveying and experienced senior / managing surveyor within construction industry.
* CSCS card – visitor’s card or as required by client
* Programme and project management – working knowledge of GANTT charts including interpretation of requirements and tracking of financial information.
* CRB/Disclosure checked as required for specific sites e.g. schools.
Please send in yout CV or call Heather on the number listed Thank You
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.