Falcon Green are working with a leading Main Contractor within the industrial sector in their search for a Quantity Surveyor. You would be managing the surveying of up to 4 fit out projects across the North West of England.
This position can either be on a permanent basis or working on a day rate via CIS Self Employed.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
* Issue of Contract Documentation
* Sub-Contractor Commercial Management
* Issue of Payment Notices
* Material take-offs
* Procurement Management
* Participate in the pricing of tender documentation
* Producing pricing documents/BOQ
* Engaging contractors for pricing pre-contract stage
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Bachelor Degree related to Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management, minimum 2:1 – RICS and CIOB accredited
* Minimum 4 years experience within similar roles
* Ability to commute to the office
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.