Keegan Group comprises of Keegan Precast Ltd, Keegan Quarries Ltd & Keegan Calcium Carbonate Ltd. of Keegan Quarries Ltd, Keegan PreCast, and Keegan Calcium Carbonate Ltd. We are a well-establish and leading supplier of high quality construction products within Ireland and the UK.
We are looking to expand our team at our Head Office in Tromman, Rathmolyon, Co Meath and looking for an experienced, Quantity Surveyor to join our Precast Division,
Based just 25 mins from Navan and 15 mins from Enfield this is the ideal role for a Quantity Surveyor looking to leave Dublin and secure a role in a well- established construction company. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will also work closely with the onsite management team to ensure the timely and within budget delivery of the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within an established company where training and development is provided.
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join our Keegan Precast design department, state of the art precast manufacturing plant, concrete block plant, concrete batching plant and lime plant.
The role will involve the following:
* Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
* Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
* Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues.
* Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings.
* Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client’s representatives.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Minimum of 2 years working on large scale projects
* Have structural background in buildings
* Familiar with Irish & UK contracts
* Proven client relations skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
* Have relevant/similar experience in software such as Cubit
* Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
An attractive Salary & Benefits package is available for the right candidate. Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Further Training and Development within the Company is available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: 2022/03
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.