A regional groundworks contractor with offices across Suffolk are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on civil engineering projects across the South East, predominantly across residential schemes for national housebuilders.
If you are successful in your application, as Quantity Surveyor you will become an integral member of a small team within a company that offer a generous package, a close-knit team, and the opportunity to work on unique projects, as well as a long-term path to moving into a Senior role.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will come from a groundworks and civil engineering background, and have prior experience acting as the project lead.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
* Experience working for as a QS
* Experience working on projects valued over £2m
* Experience working on NEC contracts
* Experience working on groundworks projects
* Full UK Driving License and own car preferred
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package for this Quantity Surveyor position:
* Up to £60,000 salary
* Competitive car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Training & development
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.