Up to £55,000 p/a (DOE)
About the company
A medium sized, well established and well respected multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy, based in Cardiff, are seeking an Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Working in a number of booming sectors within the industry, this Construction Consultancy are well placed to capitalise on their growing reputation.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry.
About the role:
You will be working predominantly within the Utilites sector and can work from either Exeter of Cardiff, although home working is encouraged.
You will represent the client in all aspects of the construction process both pre and post contract.
The Quantity Surveyor will very much be in a client facing role and will include chairing meetings, deliver presentations and keeping the client up to date with the development of the project at all key stages.
You will ensure all actions detailed in the contract are successfully delivered and will pre-empt any potential complications and contractual disputes.
About the requirements:
* The successful Quantity Surveyor needs to have experience of managing projects ranging in value.
* The role will largely be working in the Utilities sector so a good level of experience is required within this sector.
* Exceptional client facing skills are prerequisite as is the ability to manage projects ranging in value.
* Chartership through RICS would be ideal but not essential.
* The successful Quantity Surveyor will need to be able to demonstrate longevity in previous roles.
About the salary:
* Up to £55,000
* Generous pension contribution
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Unrivalled career progression
* Subscriptions paid for.
* 5k Car allowance
If you are a Consultancy based, Employers Agent, Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor of any level and seeking a new role, please contact Damian Eatwell at Cityscape on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.