My Client are a carpentry & joinery specilaist that currently undertakes New Build or Refurbishment of existing buildings in the Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Retail and Health sectors on projects up to £5 million.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications and other related documents.
* Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
* Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as and when needed.
* Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
* Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labour costing
* Analyse drawings and specifications
* Understand contractual terms and conditions
The ideal Candidate:
* Industry experience and possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying or Similar
* Experience in a Joinery packages is essential.
* Experience in leading a larger project and/or multiple smaller projects.
* Experience of different contracts forms which need to include one of the management forms, 2 stage, single stage and Design & Build
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.