We are seeking a motivated, highly driven and commercially astute Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial team in Woodbridge.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be accountable for the commercial management of various new build residential projects across East Anglia reporting to the Head of Surveying.
– Good knowledge of Quantity Surveying practices and procedures.
– Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (BSc) or similar (HNC/HND)
– Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
– A good understanding of construction practices.
– The ability to work as part of a team, but also be disciplined and self-motivated to manage individual workload to strict deadlines.
– Computer literate with competency in Microsoft packages
– Knowledge of COINS (preferred).
– Previous experience in new build residential sector (preferred).
– Full UK Drivers Licence
Benefits include a competitive salary based on experience and, upon completion of probationary period, company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and healthcare
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.