Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer – Berkshire
Salary is 50-60k
Our Client, a bespoke, privately owned Residential Developer are seeking an Quantity Surveyor oversee a small, high value housing development based in Berkshire
The successful candidate will be expected to control the flow of money in and out of developments, making sure that the costs do not exceed the planned budget. You will be responsible for the payments to all Sub-contractors, ensuring that all work is done to a high standard and on time.
Responsibilities will include:
* To assist the commercial team in ensuring costs are tightly controlled and projects are delivered to the highest possible standard.
In addition you will be:
* Managing the cost reporting on the development
* Handling all enquiries during the tender process
* Procurement of sub-contractors for all stages of the build process.
* Producing cash flow reports on weekly and monthly basis
* Evaluate sub-contractor variations
* Forecast final accounts
Candidates should possess a minimum of 4 years’ post-graduate experience, gained with a house builder, PQS or main contractor. Our client is more happy to accommodate an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is looking to become a Surevyor
This is an excellent role with an expanding business and would suit someone who is career driven who wants to work for a leading developer with exciting projects.
If you are highly driven and are looking for an excellent opportunity with career progression, please apply today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.