We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work for a Main Civil Engineering Contractor who works across the UK specializing a variety of civil engineering sectors with a primary focus of infrastructure, Highway’s and Rail based projects. Role will be based on a project in East Anglia and work within the Eastern regional business unit
My client a Multi million pound contractor with over 50 years industry experience with a great reputation across the country. If successful you will be joining a contractor with dedicated staff that works closely with their clients to understand their requirements and objectives to deliver quality projects that are innovative, sustainable and exceed expectations.
The Ideal candidate will need to obtain Relevant Qualifications;
* Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
* Progressed steadily from an Engineering background
* Previously worked on Civil sectors
* Chartered or Working towards Chartership
* Experience of managing a team of on site staff (engineers, foreperson, etc)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
* The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
* The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
* The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
* Contract administration, including change management and maintaining associated registers
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.