We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work for a Main Contractor within their demolition sector working across the Midlands on muliple schemes
My client a Multimillion pound contractor with over 50 years industry experience with a great reputation across the country. If successful you will be joining a contractor with dedicated staff that works closely with their clients to understand their requirements and objectives to deliver quality projects that are innovative, sustainable and exceed expectations.
The Ideal candidate will need to obtain Relevant Qualifications;
* Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
* Progressed steadily from a commercial background
* Previously worked on Civil / Demo sectors
* Chartered or Working towards Chartership
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
* The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
* The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
* The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
* Contract administration, including change management and maintaining associated registers.
As well as a lucrative salary the successful candidate will received a comprehensive package which will include a Car or allowance, pension and paid holiday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.