Quantity Surveyor – Drylining Contractor
About the Employer:
Our client is a large specialist sub-contractor based in London. This £50m turnover contractor specialise in drylining, SFS, ceilings and partitions and work on large prestigious projects, for London’s biggest clients including Mace, Lendlease, Berkeley Homes and Multiplex in the residential and commercial sectors.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for Intermediate to senior level Quantity Surveyors to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience managing projects with values ranging up to £10million. The projects will be the London area covering Dry lining, Metsec and Suspended Ceiling Packages.
About the role:
* Preparing and creating pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications
* Creating tender and contract documents
* Performing risk and value management and cost control
* Sub-contract management
* Advising on procurement strategy
* Pricing variations
* Develop responses to commercial changes
* Final accounts
About the Candidate
* Proven record in surveying for the drylining and partitioning industry
* Experience working on projects up to £10m
* Degree qualified or similar
* Experience carrying out site visits
* Good client-facing skills
* Excellent analytical, numeracy, literacy, and communication skills in English
* Computer literacy in MS Office, Project
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.