Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent – London
We're currently working with a well-established construction consultancy who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent to join their growing London office.
They're ideally looking for someone MRICS qualified or working towards with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a consultancy environment. You will have experience supporting the management of multi-million pound construction projects from feasibility to completion. Candidates must have experience carrying out both Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent duties. Main client sectors include residential, commercial, healthcare, education and leisure.
– MRICS qualified or working towards
– BSc Quantity Surveying degree
– Minimum of 3 years' experience in a consultancy environment
– Experience carrying out both quantity surveying and employer's agent responsibilities
– Experience across multiple sectors is desirable
– Excellent communication and team working skills
– £35,000 – £55,000 salary DOE
– Company pension scheme
– Professional membership fees paid
– Regular CPD training courses
– Excellent long-term career prospects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.