Quantity Surveyor – Groundworks
Bury St Edmunds
£45,000 to £60,000 per annum plus package
A well known groundworks contractor based in Suffolk are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to expanding the team and an increase in workload into 2021. This contractor work alongside a number of the major housing developers in the industry and are growing rapidly into the next half of this year.
Ideally they are looking for someone who has a strong background the groundworks/housing sector to be able to hit the ground running as well as work as part of an established team.
* Monthly Valuations
* Scheduling materials
* Visiting Sites and measure works.
* Pricing variations.
* Maintaining site records
* Tender Preparations and Bill of quantities
* A background of working in residential groundworks is preferred.
* Proficient computer skills particularly in excel.
* General knowledge of contracts/ contractual terms General reasoning ability and ability to take on new concepts quickly and efficiently.
* Possess good skill with numbers and strong mathematical ability.
* Ability to gather and analyse information skilfully.
* Good negotiation and management skills
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package (depending on experience), the chance for career development and training as well as the opportunity to join a growing and developing business within the construction industry
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.