Groundworks and demolition company. We require a senior quantity surveyor to work on a variety of projects.
We are currently undertaking a period of expansion, so we are looking for the right candidate to assist with the growth and development of our business.
The role is very flexible and allows a mixture of office and site-based work for the right candidate. This position is ideal for a candidate looking for a new challenge and to become part of a team within a growing family business. You will also be involved in our business development with the opportunity to take full commercial lead.
Extensive knowledge of the groundworks and demolition industry is a must.
A stable employment history is essential as we are looking to employ a driven and enthusiastic candidate to help drive the business forward over the long term.
Duties Will Include:
* Attend pre-start meetings and progress meetings
* Client & site visits
* Identify, value & agree variations/re-measures
* Monthly valuations/applications for payment
* Relevant Quantity Surveying Qualification (HND/Degree)
* At least 5 years of experience within the groundworks sector
* Excellent computer skills
* Full UK driving license
* CSCS card ideally but training can be provided
* Knowledge of Rams
* Knowledge of current legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment
* Work well with others
What’s in it for you?
* This is a full-time position and in return, the company is offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus benefits:
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Flexible working
* Annual performance related bonus
* Vehicle and fuel card
* Friendly working environment
Work remotely maybe
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.