Spencer & James are seeking an experienced, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to work within the housing maintenance team at the UK's leading Tier One Main Contractor for projects across West London.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Flexible – Home/ Office in Essex and West London Site based
Contract: Full-Time, Monday-Friday (Flexible Working)
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 Basic, plus Package
As the Quantity Surveyor, while reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the commercial aspect of FRA and housing repairs contracts on Social Housing projects for London's largest Housing Association.
– Proven ability as a Quantity Surveyor maximising profits
– Social Housing/ Decent Homes experience as a Quantity Surveyor
– Knowledge of SOR & VCR/CVR
– Knowledge of National Housing Federation schedule of rates
– Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Commercial Management
– Chartered Membership
– Tier 1 or Tier 2 Main Contractor experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.