Quantity Surveyor (RC Frame & Groundwork)
£60,000 – £70,000
About the Opportunity:
Our client is on the search for a Quantity Surveyor for RC Frame & Groundwork projects across the south of England.
About the Employer:
Our client was established over 50 years ago, they are family owned & ran they specialise in Groundworks & Re-Inforced Concrete Frames across the south of England. Our client offers a complete service from pre-tender budgets and advice to advanced engineering.
About the Requirements:
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will have experience with Groundwork & RC Frame across a wide range of values from £5m – £50m
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
* Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
* Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
* Negotiate contracts and work schedules
* Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
How to Apply:
Please apply via CV Library or contact Bradley on the contact number below
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.