My client is a well-established and respected, Leading Regional Civil Engineering and Groundworks Company.
Due to planned growth and the successful award of several new contracts they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on projects in the region which covers the counties of Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Avon and Somerset and with Head Offices at Swindon.
The company is currently operating a hybrid working system whereby employees can split time between the office, sites and home working.
The nature of the work various but could include the following elements;
* Development Infrastructure
* Bulk Earthworks
* Pumping Stations
* Section 278 Works
* Experience of working on Civil Engineering Contracts > £5 Million from start to final account
* NEC contract experience
* Sub-contract procurement & management experience
* Managing with the PM the project forecast internally and externally
* Managing with the PM the contract reporting
* IT literate and advanced Excel skills
* Able to manage change, Client and Subcontractor facing
* Ideally holds a Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Experienced in working cost management systems
* Competitive basic salary
* Company car or vehicle allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 Days holiday
* Extensive training and development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.