Job Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to 60k
Company: House Builder
We are recruiting on behalf of a respected homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. They believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting their customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase.
We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team based in West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall commercial performance of several residential developments and will work closely with the Production, Technical and Sales teams to ensure the successful delivery of those projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Compilation of commencement budgets
* Procurement of subcontract packages
* Evaluation and payment of subcontract applications
* Effective cost management
* Reporting on the projects commercial performance each month and negotiating and agreeing subcontract final accounts as well as dealing with other day to day matters.
Experience of working for a residential developer is essential. You should also possess excellent communication skills and be driven to meet targets and deadlines. IT proficiency is also extremely important
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.