Quantity Surveyor – Social Housing, Planned Maintenance
Our client are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a planned maintenance contract in Liverpool. Experience within this sector would be advantageous but not essential and we welcome applications from the wider Construction / Property sectors.
Quantity Surveyor Role & Responsibilities
* Ensure appropriate commercial controls are in place and adhered to
* Build long term, influential relationships with preferred suppliers to provide flexibility to changing business needs
* Negotiate with partners
* Controlling the commercial aspects of the supply chain in order to gear maximum leverage and create economically advantageous arrangements
* You will also be responsible for ensuring contract compliance therefore understanding of NEC Contracts is essential
Skills, experience & qualifications
* Data interrogation skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* QS degree or equivalent (preferred)
* Contractual awareness
* Negotiating, communication & presentation skills
* Knowledge of Supply Chain management
* Experience of management accounts
* Accounting skills
* Excellent Access skills
* Re-measurement skills
* Commercial contractor exposure
How to apply
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Carla.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.