An great opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work in the Special Projects division, with a large, privately owned regional contractor in the Construction Industry on a permanent basis, working on a number of versatile commercial projects, in the Oxford area.
Typical projects include new build, fit out and refurbishment in the education, health, leisure, commercial, industrial sector up the value of £1m
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally QS degree qualified
* Circa 5 years post degree experience, the majority of which is main contracting
* Demonstratable experience of being lead surveyor on multiple projects ranging from £50k – £1m
* Estimating experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Competitive and negotiated procurement routes . Exposure to MTC would also be helpful
* Experience in D&B and traditional
* Competent with the JCT suite of Contracts and NEC would also be useful
* Shown longevity with previous employers
If you feel you match the above criteria please apply or contact Peter at One Way on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.