Quantity Surveyor – All levels welcomed to apply
Our client, a well-established drainage and civil engineering company in the South West are looking for two Quantity Surveyors to join their commercial team near Plymouth. Applicants of all levels are welcomed to apply (graduate – senior).
* Completion of Subcontract orders and variations
* Subcontract payments, variations, and final accounts
* Completing Monthly CVRs and cost reporting
* Cost reporting and budget control
* Monthly application and invoicing to the client
* Offering support to the operations team with forecasting of larger projects
* Responsibility for all commercial aspects of a responsive maintenance contract
* Any level – From graduates to senior (salary will reflect level)
* Experience within the construction industry, MUST have dirty water & drainage experience
* Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying or related subject
* A competitive Salary which is dependent on experience
* Company Car
* Pension scheme & Health cash plan
* 28 days’ annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with progression opportunities and brilliant training packages.
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed. Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.