Supporting delivery teams in Colchester and Whitlingham with the central team based in Peterborough, your scope of work as a Quantity Surveyor will be highly varied, exposing you to the total financial control of all projects from inception through to final account closure.
You’ll gain invaluable experience and exposure to Capital & Operation Expenditure budgets and the balance between the two, understanding Total Expenditure and the ever-increasing role it plays in the utility environment.
• Knowledge and experience in the utilities/civil/mechanical engineering sector preferably in the water industry
• Previous experience on high volume / low value works preferred
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or HNC / HND in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with specific QS / commercial management experience
• Possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be able to interrogate and analyse financial reports
• Able to create cost plans, financial budgets and predict final out-turn project costs by accurately monitoring project spending verses estimated solution costs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.