Are you an Equipment Installer or skilled labourer with a current CSCS card and a SEIRS or IPAF licence looking for a new challenge?
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to work alongside our skilled installations teams installing Gondola equipment and the industrial warehouse racking .
A current SIERS/IPAF is a must, FLT/REACH/SSSTS as a bonus.
This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work – you will be able to use your own initiative. The successful candidates will be able to work at heights, and have confidence using power tools as well as a keen eye for detail.
You will need to be flexible with your work patterns as the work can be day or nights over a 7-day period ranging from 10-12 hours.
Job Role / Duties:
* Installation of all types of Gondola and Heavy-Duty Racking
* Some Merchandising required on occasions whilst working with Gondola
* An ability to interpret and understand drawings as well as reporting.
* Operating power tools
* Working at height
* Ensuring your work area is safe and clean is essential
* Be able to lift heavy objects up to 25kg
* To work safely and reliably with a team and alone.
* Have own car or have a clean driving licence is an advantage
Must have a can-do positive attitude, be reliable and physically fit due to the nature of the work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
* 10 Hour Shift
* 12 Hour Shift
* Day Shift
* Sunday to Friday
* Night Shift
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.