Location: Chiswick Business Park
The role (Temp to perm)
Ferrovial Construction is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Recruitment Team and HR department. You will report to the Recruitment Manager and support the full cycle recruiting process on our construction projects.
Key Responsibilities: To provide first class recruitment support to our construction projects from our Head Office in Chiswick.
Recruitment Operations Excellence
* Advertise job openings on careers pages and job boards (external and internal job boards)
* Support with the scheduling of interviews: phone calls and Microsoft Teams interviews
* Carry out introduction phone calls to understand and assess candidates’ work experience against the job role.
* Updating calendars, accordingly any interview schedule updates and inform relevant invitees on calendar
* Following up with candidates' rejection emails
* Assisting with Recruitment mailbox, recruitment queries from the candidates
* Working closely with recruitment department to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork
* Take responsibility for early talent recruitment. This includes Apprentices and Graduates recruitment. Support to recruitment stage for Early Career Recruitment, arrange HR interviews and Line Managers interview.
* Update, track and review recruitment, candidate and employee referral database
* Maintaining candidate contact throughout the recruitment process keeping candidates informed of progress and next steps.
* Greeting and assisting candidates onsite
* Highlight any scheduling obstacles or opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
New Hire & On-Boarding Process
* Ensure the correct right to work checks are completed prior to onboarding.
* Produce necessary approval documentation, offer letters and terms of engagement
* Support the candidate offer process, ensuring all documentation is accurate and delivered efficiently
* Promote company values throughout the recruitment process
* Work closely with HR team and wider company staff in all aspects of recruiting functions.
* Manage our full cycle recruiting process
* Carry out ad-hoc admin tasks for the HR team
* Adopting and promoting Ferrovial Construction UK Vision and Values
Skills, qualifications and experience
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal (especially over the phone)
* Excellent administrative and organization skills
* Experience of working in an international and complex organisation
* HR qualification (desirable)
* Recruitment/HR experience
* Construction Industry experience (desirable)
* Proficient computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft office and ATS systems (i.e Workday desirable)
* Able to efficiently organize themselves and others and work to deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and data protection and respect for confidentiality
* Experience in managing high volume of workload in a fast-paced environment
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Norwich Western Link, Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals.
As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.