Regional Director – Limerick
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading building contractors to recruit a Regional Director, covering projects in the Limerick region. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Managing Director and Operations Director, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
* Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple large scale projects.
* Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control budgeted expenditure.
* Ensure clear lines of communication with internal company departments.
* Manage project programs and monitor progress on various sites to ensure delivery of completed projects.
* Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project teams and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
* Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
* Ensure compliance with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
* Manage expectations of all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
* Oversee compliance with specification, building regulations and good building practice. .
* Supporting the project surveyors in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Directors of business.
* Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
* Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
* Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
* Third level qualification, ideally in Civil Engineering / Construction Management.
* 15 – 20 years’ experience within the Construction Industry, 10 years at senior management level.
* Excellent Financial Management and Budgeting skills.
* Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects,
* Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
* Experience in delivering projects (value €15M – €30M) from design stage to completion
* Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for several projects concurrently, as required.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply, click 'Apply Now'
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.