Remediation Engineer/Geo-Environmental Engineer
Location – Bristol, covering the South West area
Salary – £25,000 – £35,000 Negotiable dependent on experience
My client is an award-winning remediation contractor with unparalleled expertise in soil and groundwater design-led remediation. They're experts in designing, fabricating, installing, operating, and maintaining bespoke in-situ and ex-situ remediation systems.
They understand that the latest technology is important, but it is not the only thing required for the successful delivery of a remediation project. They also pride themselves on having well-trained personnel with all the necessary skills to deliver their remediation projects on time and to budget.
As an ever-growing company, they are experiencing an increase in workload and would like to hear from highly motivated, committed individuals that can meet and exceed their high-levels of service.
The company seeks to provide staff with flexible and challenging career opportunities with a highly competitive remuneration package which will be offered for the above role, along with a living away allowance for any short-term projects out of the area and a company vehicle.
Reporting to the Regional Associate Director, the candidate will be required to undertake and manage soil/groundwater/environmental monitoring, remediation process performance monitoring and interpretation, supervise drilling contractors, produce high quality factual and interpretative reports, and remediation system monitoring.
Areas of expertise include…
* Chemical oxidation
* Dual-phase extraction (DPE) and multiphase extraction (MPE)
* Light non-aqueous phase liquid (LNAPL) skimming
* Monitored natural attenuation (MNA)
* Permeable reactive barrier
* Soil vapor extraction (SVE)
* Steam injection
Candidate skills and responsibilities
* Undertake environmental monitoring.
* Undertake soil and water sampling and despatch to laboratories.
* Production of validation reports.
* Production and implementation of project-specific management plans.
* Collating and reviewing technical, commercial, and safety documents.
* Project reporting to your line manager.
* Monitoring and maintenance of remediation plant.
* Supporting with the installation of remediation plant.
* Supervision of sub-contractors.
* Supporting the site teams as required.
* Must have previous experience and understanding of remediation systems.
* Must be willing to work outdoors and willing to be hands-on.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact SEDR Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.